Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Falling into Autumn

The weather this past week in St. Louis stunk. 40 degrees, overcast, and rainy. The sun did not show its face for over 5 days. Those of you in the desert have no idea what 5 days of no sunshine is like. Ugh!

But Sunday, Sunday was glorious! All the fall colors came to life in the bright sunshine. It was almost like you could swim in the light, it was so enriching!

I skipped church and had my own "worship" service down by the Aspen Dam Waterfall here at Innsbrook. I knew I could walk a trail along side the stream, but I didn't realize, until Sunday, that you could actually traverse the cascade itself.


I cannot resist rock scrambling. Or waterfalls for that matter. Mix in the warm sunshine and the beautiful colors of autumn, and, boy, I tell ya, ain't nothin' better.

Here are just a few photos from my morning. Happy Fall, Ya'll!





Life is good today....

No comments:

Post a Comment